The Oticon Intent 2 and MS Teams on Android

HI,

I just got the Oticon Intent 2 and for some reason on my mobile device Teams is the only app that does work. They work with my normal calls, Spotify, & Goto Meeting (used as my desk phone). The same thing happened with a old set of headphones (Soundcore Anker Life Q20) audio worked with all other apps. And my current headphones (Logitech Zone Vibe 100) do work with teams. I record a video in teams, and played it within teams, I head the sound. But it seems like teams calls/meetings there is no audio output.

So far I have:

• Restarted the phone
  • Cleared Teams cache
  • Verified that all permissions are allowed for the Teams app
  • Uninstalled / Restarted / Reinstalled

Devices:

• Hearing Aids - Oticon Intent 2
  • Phone - Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra

Thanks in advance
Rich

Have you checked the sound settings within the teams app? The speaker icon bottom middle of the screen. You can only access this whilst on a call.

1 Like

Does Teams work normally without hearing aids? Just with mobile device speakers?

Do phone calls with hearing aids work hands free?

1 Like

Is the phone fully update? I know that the S23 phone with the latest Samsung updates fully support le audio but i am not sure about the S22

Yes, I hit that and tap Bluetooth, the Logitec headphones I mentioned, i never had to do that, they just worked

Yes, teams works if I hold the phone up to my ear or use my Logitech headphones

Yes, I am on the latest updates.

1 Like

Can you make hands free phone calls with the hearing aids, and stream audio (music or videos)?