Tescobank problems

I have a joint tescobank account, and have been trying to register so I can see my account.

I have been unlucky in making contact with tesco, as they make it very difficult for anyone who is deaf to communicate with them. They ask for my user name and password, and don’t recognise my e-mail address.

We have had an account for many years. And I do the weekly shopping with them. But they do not recognise me, although they have banned my IP address.

Has anyone else been in this situation, and how did you resolve it please.

1 Like

Hi @JohnD2, methinks this has little to do with hearing loss John, well technically yes! But I understand your frustration, I have probably walked in your shoes… I would be inclined to go in personally, and see your local CAB Office (Citizens Advice Bureau) explain your predicament, and get them to speak to Tescobank on your behalf, they will probably need permission to advocate for you over the phone… TBVH, online banking is wonderful, that’s if everything is running smooth, but it can be an absolute nightmare for some of the Hard of Hearing, especially if they struggle over the phone!!! Hopefully CAB can resolved this fairly quickly… Good Luck, Cheers Kev :wink:

1 Like

Hi Kevels55.

Thanks for your reply.

It would be just as difficult to get to the CAB. I will wait until I can get to tesco, and see if the customer support can help.

1 Like