Target for the first time!

Can someone tell me how to connect my hearing aids to Target for the first time and save original programming . I want to save original programming before any changes are made. Mostly trying to make sure I dont remove Remote support .Thanks

Hi there, did you read/get the user guide (step by step) if not I’ll resend it for you, can’t comment on the remote support but you’ll find out soon enough.

1 Like

Re send it if you dont mind

This doesn’t seem to work, you don’t connect to your hearing aids using the original session and make any modifications that would remove remote support.

2 Likes

You can ask your audiologist to export the original sessions of your hearing aids from Phonak Target on his computer, get a file exported, and then you can import this file into Phonak Target on your computer to get the original sessions.You can then import this file into Phonak Target on your computer to get the original session. When you need remote support from your audiologist in the future, you can use the original session to overwrite the data in your hearing aids.

2 Likes

Note that the country you choose when you install Phonk Target needs to be the same as the one your audiologist chose.

2 Likes