Target and NHS hearing aids

Oh man. Somewhat irritated here. I have pair of Phonak Nathos Auto UP. This is an NHS hearing aid. I want to adjust them without constant expensive hospital visits, so went to the effort and expense of getting an iCube II in from the US.

When i connect it to target 8.0.2 it sees the hearing aid serial numbers correctly but says they are Unknown, so this means i cant import the settings and adjust them. Maybe its the version of Target, or something like that. Any ideas? If its an NHS specific version of target my DMs are open…

Alternatively does anyone want an iCube II… if i cant get this working…

I’ll send you a PM with the code.

1 Like

please sent me PM for this code too… i neet too

Hi. This post is only for UK NHS hearing aids. Not any other country.

whoops. sorry. Turns out I already have a code for NHS Phonak Target, I don’t think there’s a problem with where you’re from, as long as your friends here want to share, it’s not a matter of whose post.

@andymell

Different hearing aids are locked.

United Kingdom NHS Phonak Aids are locked.

If you have the Nathos S+, Nathos Auto or Nathos Nova then they originally came from the NHS and the code will work.

The Nathos are being sold in the US, just they would have first come from the NHS.

2 Likes

Hi, I am looking how to program my phonak nathos up w I already have a noahlink, can I ask for the code too? Thank you much appreciated.

@JP26uk

These require the iCube first generation and the iPFG software, rather then Target and the NL Wireless.

The hearing aids you have are from 2008 and privately are the Naida V UP.

Thank you so much noted…

I think Venture is Icube 2 and Target @Zebras .

The iCube II can work with all hearing aids from Spice Platform to Belong Platform (they did an update but haven’t tried it) but can’t work with the older iPFG software that works with the Core Platform.

1 Like

I understand what you mean now @michael1

The Naida V isn’t Venture, it’s the Core Platform.

It was named as Naida I UP, Naida III UP, Naida V UP and Naida IX UP.

1 Like

Sorry @zebras I was confused with my V sp’s!

HI I am new and hoping someone could help or advise I am in the Uk I have the NHS Nathos hearing aids with bluetooth and the “Noah link wireless” with target 8.1 and the hearing aids are recognised as “Unknown hearing aid” but showing the serial numbers . The hearing aids are recognised in the mobile phone app because I use the noise cancellation and for speech enhancement in noisey environments as I have moderate hearing loss of higher frequencies in both ears. Is there a certain version of Target I need to access them and program them or are they locked in the UK. Thanks in advance