Switched from Phonak Lumity to Signia Charge and Go Hearing Aids

Six months ago I purchased the Phonak Lumity L90 hearing aids with the active vent. I also tried the regular open dome. I switched to the Signia Pure Charge and Go. The Phonaks had a plugged sound to them. The Signias do a far better job of making the high frequencies clear and I hear much better with them. Not to mention much longer battery life. I am in the Twin Cities and found a new audiologist that dispensed the Signias to me. I highly recommend her. She made really comfortable custom domes with nice venting. Message me for details.

8 Likes

Signia brings little response seems folks would rather fight and bitch about Phonaks than switch. I’ve had my C&G a few weeks could not be happier.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you guys talking about the new Pure C&G with IX technology?

I have tried both the Phonak Lumity and the Pure C&G AX and preferred Signia in that comparison, and I agree with all of your comments.

1 Like

Yes the Signia Charge and Go AX

1 Like

Thanks. I thought that the AX version was very good.

Mine are the… Pure Charge&Go 7 T IX

Maybe because people use different make, not necessarily they don’t want Signia, but that’s what they’ve been given either by their HCP/VA or could afford, or Signia don’t have what fit their bill, in my case ultra power. (they do have UP, but it’s a model from donkey days)

Okie Dokie

Even better!

Glad to hear it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Couple of reasons:
Phonak sell more than any other brand, so lots more to bitch about.
Maybe people who buy Signia are happy, and don’t bother visiting discussion forums.
I get my ha’s from the VA, and they push Phonak down your throat! Over 52% of VA ha’s are from Phonak!
A distant 2nd is Oticon.

1 Like

VA doesn’t push any particular brand…

1 Like

I own Signias [Stylettos AX], and enjoy them quite a bit, but one sphere where Phonak is years ahead, is the [vastly overpriced] accessories department.
That being said, I don’t plan to be locked into any ecosystem ever again, and my next hearing devices will have LE Audio, to connect them to whatever I want. [so perhaps Oticon, which is higher graded in all metrics, when compared to Phonak]

Another thing I like about my Signia Pure Charge and Go IX is the recorded music program. If you like hearing the sound of symbols and crisp treble in general, this program blows away the Phonak music program

Yes, I would agree that Phonak has more accessories. That said, I like the sound quality of the Signia TV streamer better than the Phonak TV Streamer. But, with Phonak you can pair your hearing aids to two seperate TV steamers…say upstairs and downstairs TVs …but with Signia only one TV.