Streaming issues with Spotify

Hi. New member here. Just purchased Phonak Paradise P90 -312. Initial reaction is love, love, love them. However looking for feedback on issue with streaming Spotify via Samsung phone. Bluetooth functionality is great. When sitting at home streaming music the reception is clear and of good quality. However once I leave home and go for my exercise walk the stream breaks up continuously to the point where it is unbearable. This is my first experience with Bluetooth functionality, I usually use headphone ear buds for Spotify, with excellent results using same phone. So I am assuming my Paradise Bluetooth connection is being interrupted either by phone movement whilst walking, or some environmental or technical issue. Wondering if this is a common issue?
Thank you

Poor cellular signal when you go out walking? Try downloading the playlist over wifi when you are at home and then go for a walk playing the same songs.

1 Like

Thanks Sundance. I dont have this problem when listening with corded ear buds, only through bluetooth hearing aids, but I will give it a try anyway. Cheers Steve

1 Like

That’s because Bluetooth is bouncing off the walls when you are home. When you are outside, there are no walls for the signal to bounce off so the signal isn’t as good.