Streamer 1.3A + Ria2 Pro Ti

In the programming software at the last step “Abschluss” (End Fitting) you need to enter the serial number of the streamer for each hearing aid.

View for Ria2 Pro Ti EX-Hörer MINI

2 Likes

Thank you so very much for the helpful response!
In any case, I don’t have s/w nor cable for programming unfortunately.

Got your PM.
Thank you very much!

If you don’t want to self programm because you not having the cables and programming-adaptor, then you may need to ask some near audi for help.

2 Likes

The streamer Pro serial number is automatically populated once plugged in, you don’t have to manually add it, as mentioned I think you might find it hard to find someone to help out, let us how you get on, good luck.

1 Like

This is from the inside Help of Genie 2017.1

Coupling the streamer with hearing systems
The streamer must be paired with the hearing instruments. If it is not paired, the fine settings have no effect.

Automatic pairing
Please note! Automatic pairing is only possible with EXPRESSlink and NOAHlink. When using a HI-PRO or HI-PRO (USB), you must perform manual pairing.

The streamer pairing takes place under ‘CONCLUSION’, ‘SAVE AND EXIT’. To pair a streamer with the hearing systems, please proceed as follows:

Streamer: Switch off the streamer lock so that the green label is visible.
For streamers: Switch off the streamer lock so that the green label is visible.
Streamer and Streamer Pro: Hold the streamer towards the hearing instruments (15-50 cm/6-20 in) while briefly pressing the streamer’s volume button (raise volume)

If you are using a demo streamer, leave the serial number field in Genie blank.

If automatic pairing does not work, proceed as follows:
Make sure that the lock button on the streamer is not activated. Switch off the lock by moving the slide switch at the top of the streamer.
Check the streamer battery by pressing any button. If the battery is discharged, the buttons will not be backlit and the streamer will not be able to communicate with the hearing instruments.

Connect the streamer to the charger and place it next to the hearing aids.
The distance between the streamer and the device must not be more than 50 cm. Bring the streamer closer.
Click the ‘Read button’ and press the streamer VC button.

If no step works, enter the serial number manually and click on ‘SAVE AND EXIT’

Manual pairing
The pairing is carried out under ‘FINISH’, ‘SAVE AND EXIT’. Enter the streamer serial number in the white field next to ‘SERIAL NO. READ OUT’.

Where can I find the streamer serial number?
Streamer: The serial number is printed on a label on the back of the streamer and on the packaging label.

Streamer Pro: The serial number can be found on the back shell and on the streamer packaging label.

Demo streamers do not have serial numbers.

Demo streamer
A demo streamer is used for demonstration purposes and does not need to be connected. To test individual ConnectLine settings with a demo streamer, leave the serial number field in ‘FINISH’ and ‘SAVE AND EXIT’ empty and save the settings in the hearing system.

Thank you very much for all your helpful posts!
I tried to write a thank you earlier - as PM as well - but the forum prohibited me to do so, as I am a new member.