Static noise when streaming calls with iPhone 11 and Phonak Marvel

Not for me. Once I updated my iPhone SE to iOS 14.5.1 I was no longer able to connect my KS6 hearing aids. On my iPad Mini 5, once I updated to iPadOS 14.5.1, I was still able to connect my KS6’s but I could no longer stream music/voice.

I did all of the usual things, rebooted my KS6’s numerous times, rebooted my iPhone & iPad numerous times, did the network reset mentioned by CLY, but all to no avail. To say that I am displeased with Apple is a gross understatement.

There is a pattern here. Much the same problem occurred when Apple introduced iOS 11 and then again with the introduction of iOS 12. Is the hearing aid community so small that Apple simply forgets to check the impact on our community whenever it introduces a major update to its iOS and iPadOS operating systems?

Yes, every time an iOS update appears, we have to be very careful in updating our devices, trying to find out how other users have gone
because in the majority of the occasions these gentlemen leave us in the gutter. They try to solve a problem and create five of us.