Starkey Thrive App Error Message

I’m also using app version 3.1.1, and even with only the left Livio Edge AI custom ITE HA, I can go from the Main Menu screen that’s displaying the the red exclamation mark over the upper HA because I’m missing the right HA, to Self Check and Run Diagnostics for 3 green check marks. Now, if I’d only remember to take the ITE out of my ear first so I don’t get that loud beep up close to my ear drum…

@Grandpaw go into app settings and make sure advanced is selected. Slider button should be to the right and bright blue.

Yes I have had it turned on since I first got the aids. Thanks for the suggestion though. I am open to any ideas. My firmware version is 6.3.4.1(app says this is current) app 3.1.1 (also current).

I don’t know what else you can try. It seems like you’ve done everything correctly with the correct app version. After 9AM EST, call Starkey tech support for assistance and let us know that result.

Thanks I will call them Monday

I contacted Starkey tech this morning about the Self Check option not avalible in my app he said that the audi has to set that up through his software. So I will have to wait until I can get in to see one of them.
I expect that is going to be a while. I need to have my aids sent in for repair they are going through batteries everyday sometime twice a day. I haven’t sent them in yet because I have been having some health issues this year and am waiting to see an orthopedic Doc soon and I want to have my aids when I am talking to Doctors.
At least the VA is supplying my batteries. But it’s a bit of a pain to deal with. At least I’m not dealing with covid like many people are.

Glad to hear you solved that mystery, but not with a quick fix. Thanks for providing that update.

yeah not like it’s life threating just something small that could be of use.