Starkey Muse programming

Total n00b here. Since some kind souls have made the software available (you know who you are - thanks!) I now want to explore the required hardware. Looking at the chart I believe my match is “Muse” and “RIC 312” - which indicates “Wireless programming” and “Cable (straight)”. So:

1. Is there a substitute for the “Surflink” programmer? Or those are the only option and I need to watch eBay for possibilities?

2. For wired connection - I’m totally baffled by some of the comments & references I’ve seen. I found the buyhear.com site - but I don’t see programmer offerings. The AliExpress site shows MiniPro’s - but I’m not seeing the “purple” cable.

Can someone steer me in a bit closer please?

You have to contact buyhear. Try not to spend more than $225 for minipro and cables delivered to CONUS. But no guarantees. They might be getting greedier. They might not have stock at the moment either.
I may be wrong but I think they can set you up with Starkey cables. I seem to think someone went through that here somewhat recently.

I am learning the ropes regarding this topic. I too have Starkey muse iq2400 hearing aids. As far as programming devices go…what will work with these hearing aids and the inspire software…? Will a NOAHlink Wireless Hearing Aid Bluetooth Programmer work…?? Thank you for any information you can give me.

Don’t say “the chart”. Be more specific.

I found my wireless programmer by using the worldwide search feature in eBay. I found one in the UK. So, keep your search as broad as possible.

Did you get the Noahlink wireless…??

No the Starkey Surflink Programmer I think it’s called. Starkey isn’t Bluetooth, so you’d still need cables I think (from the neck receiver to the aids). If you can find the Starkey programmer then you don’t need anything else. Just make sure your aids are the 800MHz ones. I think Muse is only available in 800MHz but amybe someone here can confirm.

I also looked for the surflink pprogrammer…but couldn’t find one. There was one on ebay that sold for $249 back in 2015…but I haven’t found any others… :frowning_face: Any ideas or suggestions…??

The only suggestion I can think of is to use the Advanced Search features of eBay and select Worldwide.

I did…but no luck at all… :frowning_face:

Well this one wasn’t that long ago:

Best thing to do is get a Hi-pro programmer and a pair of Starkey purple cables like this

Don’t get a Surflink or Trulink cause then you’re locked into Starkey aids.

Starkey boots_cables_programming_connection_chart.pdf chart lists NOAHLink Wireless, under Additional Notes. Based on your explanation should it be Noahlink wireless?

Yeah, I noticed that too a while back. Starkey is out-of-step with their placement of caps :wink:
I like to refer HIMSA as the reference for Noahlink Wirlesss or to GN ReSound’s/Airlink 2.