Starkey Inspire / cables

Purple cables with orange connectors/adaptors - think oompa-loompas. :wink:

look here: https://starkeypro.com/pdfs/government/Boots_and_Cables_Programming_Guide.pdf

What aids do you have? See http://www.starkeyhearingtechnologies.com/inspirehelp/en/InspireOSCablesAndConnectorsStarkey.pdf

Thanks to all. Very good and useful links.
Probably, orange flex strip is necessary (I have Starkey SoundLens IIC)
Only a problem, where to buy?

There is more… forgive for a silly question…
My audiologist tuned to me the device with a long flex strip and there was nothing between the device and HIPRO anymore. But on the picture according to your links the strip short also connects to some tool. What is it?

I have found them on eBay.
Actually, I have a pair of strips I do not need. Do you need cables too?

I can put this on eBay if you need them.

Yes, strips are necessary to me. Let’s agree, write me the personal message.

Thanks you both for this valuable exchange. I have installed Inspire from the indicated URL

I have starkey Z 110 and i need Orange Flex Strip + cable and anything to connect to PC . Do you have this ?

Thanks you

I still have the cables & strips. I was unable to make a deal with Natta since I cannot ship to their country. I will send you a PM later today.

Thanks for the information in this thread!

I have Specsavers rebranded Starkey S-series and I never was able to ascertain exactly what type without these charts.

I hope the Patientbase finally removes the necessity for a serial for NOAH or ProHear (or HearPro, I forgot which one :slight_smile: )!

After that it comes down to checking whether those CAS44 straight cables are working for Starkey S-series or whether I should rewire them. (I wonder where that thread is that discusses this.)

You got me motivated again to hack those hearing aids!

You still can’t hack the Specsavers ones unless you have their own software, they aren’t generically accessible unless you can get the specsavers codes/software key.

That’s a setback…

Would you expect that also to be the case for the Specsavers rebranded Bernafon Cronos 9’s?

Because I’ve been reprogramming these both with Specsavers software (v.19) and Bernafon’s (v.20). Or are they an exception?

I’m 95% sure that the Starkey stuff won’t work: from an experience we had in the shop about a year ago. There may not be the same issue with the Bernafon gear if it’s not locked down.

If you have access to the Specsavers Starkey platform though, you should be able to program them. Usually it’s just a case of the right unlock codes to open up the right model directory within the software.

I have received nothing

Do you have the cables strip and device to connnect to PC USB ?

Thanks

did you send me more information about what you can sell me ?
thanks

Ebay, search for ‘surflink cable’. Be sure to send me a message through ebay if you want a custom length. Let me know how long you want each of the three ends of the cable. Thanks.

Hi all. I’m also looking for Starkey CS44 cables to connect to Hi-Pro – and the orange programming strips (I wear Soundlens). It’s not clear to me whether the universal CS44 cables available in abundance on eBay will work with Starkey. Thanks for any insight and recommendations.

ChuckB.
I believe you messaged me on eBay. I still have the cables & strips. I will place then on eBay & reply to your PM.

The cables & strips are gone, but I have a Surflink Media & Surflink Remote on eBay.

Does anyone know whether Sonion CS-44 HIPro cables (PN 4402-…) are compatible with Starkey aids (SoundLens in my case)? I have the orange programming strips and Sonion cables, but cannot get the Inspire software to recognize the hearing aids (the software recognizes the HiPro). I feel certain I’m connecting the aids correctly. Wondering if its a compatibility issues with the cables.

To answer my own question for anyone interested: Turns out Starkey uses a specific (purple) cable as noted here (https://starkeypro.com/pdfs/government/Boots_and_Cables_Programming_Guide.pdf). A universal CS-44 cable did not work with my Soundlens. Was able to find a pair of the purple cables and they work.