Starkey Genesis Voice AI option

The help in the My Starkey app for the “My Hearing” button lists an option I don’t have. It’s “Voice AI”. Does anyone have that option in their app and if so what does it let you do and how did you get it switched on? Can’t find anything that describes what it does or what you can do within that option.

Nope, my app do not have Voice AI under the My Hearing button. Where did you see it mentioned?

In the app, go to Help Centre, then User Guide and then My Hearing, then My Hearing Overview. It lists it there.

Now I see. Can’t say I’ve ever found may way to that part of the app. Yeah, I have no idea. Maybe it has to do with something the audiologist has to set up. (“Tinnitus” also isn’t there, nor is “CROS Balance” when my CROS transmitter is off, but it appears when it’s on).

I now have the Timnitus setting. That has to be switched on by the audiologist. It’s plays a kind of white noise sound to mask tinnitus. The setting allows you to adjust the volume of the mask and to change the rate it undulates. It’s attached to a specific program of your choice.