Starkey Destiny 1200

Just got my 4th set of hearing aids, Starkey Destiny 1200 OTE. Wow! I’m hearing better than I have in many years. The clarity is far better than any HA I have used in the past without even a hint of feedback even on the telephone.

We haven’t had any positive feedback on the Starkey Destiny 1200 from our users, so it is good to hear that you are doing well with them.

I know the feedback cancellation system does work well on those.

What type of hearing aids have you worn in the past?

Thanks for sharing.

Had Oticon in the ear and Siemans over the ear. Both amplified well, but couldn’t understand much. Pretty well gave up until now. Still need a little adjustment, but hearing better and understanding better than I have in years.

Hello Ranger,
I am in California. After the first of the year I will be looking into new aids. I have high frequency hearing loss due to jet engine and gun noise and am presently wearing Starkey Analog Aids. My Audi is presently pushing the Destiny Digitals in all versions but I am really concerned about the price. She would only tell me that they are EXPENSIVE! Can you tell me what price range I will be looking at for OTE?

TBird

Sorry, I don’t know. Mine were furnished by the VA.

does anyone know where i can purchase the bluepal device for my destiny 1200 bte?
the V.A buys my aids and battries but not any accessories.:frowning:

Around $2,100 to 2,500 per aid:eek: