Specsavers Advance x39, x70, x71 seem to be Phonak or Unitron?

These Specsavers hearing aids seem to be Phonak or Unitron as they work with the Phonak TV Connector.

Just posting this in case anyone comes here to research what their Specsavers hearing aids are.

3 Likes

They are, but you cannot program them yourself, since they use Specsavers’ proprietary software. My audi says they are a bit stripped-off M30 level. But, the most important things ( as in Bluetooth) work. TBH, I also have P90, and can’t see ( hear :slight_smile: ) much difference. There are some additional features, but not of critical importance.

Oh yes I know Specsavers are locked but many people come here asking what there’s are.

:slight_smile:

They have some Signia rebrands as well from 2021, the Advance models (country dependent tho I think) the Unitron are exactly the same as Phonaks as per usual.

1 Like

The Specsavers Signia HAs seems to be the Advance Elite HAs.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Altho now I’m confused!

Yep, they are the Advance that uses the transmitter, they like to confuse everyone, but they seem to sell both Phonak and Signia Rebrands in a lot of different markets.

I do agree that it’s a Signia version of HA but this is the official Signia Transmitter which is different to the one I posted above.

I think?!

Yeah its the same thing, Oticon is also using it, different firmware of course tho.