Specsavers Advance IF CIC 317

Hi All,

A friend has asked me to look at making adjustments to her Specsavers Advance IF CIC 317 HA’s.

1. Is this possible, or are they locked to Specsavers programming software?
  2. It appears they may be a version of the Signia Advance model. However Connex 8.5.10.82 with NoahLink Wireless fails to detect the HA’s.
  3. If they are not locked, is there a download of Specsavers programming software available?

Thanks in advance for any info. :+1:

So just trying to work out which Signia models they are, are they the size 10 battery, obviously they don’t connect to any app right ( no LE bluetooth?) as this would explain the Noahlink not connecting, so could be connexxAir or HiPro.
I’ll keep looking to see if I can find what they are.

Ok so I’m thinking they will be the insio CIC which is no Bluetooth and programming connexxAir or HiPro, as to if they are locked or not I don’t know, some people have had success with the Phonak/Unitron rebranded models. Signia should be the same.

Might be ok, the Signia SW will be lockable with a pin at dealer level, but I’m not sure if Speccies have their own subset of product.

Some of the others don’t appear in the standard product lists, but when you connect up they bounce you into the correct screens for that model.

The NHS stuff usually needs a software code to unlock the full model set.

Thanks for the replies.

Just got pics to show the HA’s. The HA’s are Specsavers own and not NHS supplied.

Yes, they are Size 10 batteries.

And, I tried the Signia App from the Play Store without success. Also searched for a Specsavers app, no luck either. I appreciate your help gentlemen. :wink:

Um Bongo was just giving examples of NHS stuff also locked.

Unlikely you’ll get these programmed due to needing locked software.