[Solved] Phonak M90 iOS 17 and Bluetooth issues ('Bluetooth + mic' always ON)

Hi everybody,
I have noticed for several days that my Phonaks M90 remains on the “Bluetooth + mic” program permanently. It no longer automatically returns to Automatic Autosense mode.

In fact, I have to deactivate my Bluetooth on iPhone so that my devices connect to the TV Connector (set to automatic switching, however).

Likewise, as soon as the Phonaks start up, they go directly to “Bluetooth + mic” mode from the start, although I have programmed the Autosense at start-up in Phonak Target.

I would like to point out that no video or music is played on my iPhone of course, I don’t understand why Bluetooth takes over everything else.

I think it comes from the IOS 17 update.

PS: I tried to deactivate the “always connected” option on the MyPhonak application but it doesn’t change anything.

Other people in my situation?
it’s embarrassing, I can no longer leave the Bluetooth activated on my phone because I no longer benefit from the automatic Autosense programs, I hear less well by remaining on the Bluetooth + mic program.

1 Like

Have you tried to de-install the myPhonak app , and then restart the phone.
Then install myPhonak app again

2 Likes

I have the M70 and P70 and mine aren’t doing that at all.

I’m finding a massive improvement with iOS 17.

2 Likes

What kind of improvement you see ?

I just tried to pair them again. I’ll try your suggestion.

EDIT: looks like it’s working ! That was that simple. Thanks

3 Likes

@NyKeD

The range I can go without loosing connection has massively improved so I can go around my whole house and land and not loose connection where before, I couldn’t walk round my whole property and keep connection.

No firmware update to any of my hearing aids so I can only think it’s iOS 17.

3 Likes