Smartfit 1.16

I have the old version, but need the newer version for my Omnia aids. Could someone PM me a link.

Many THANKS!
Mindprof

Hi there, sure no problem, it’s easy enough to get, hope you get everything sorted out with your HAs.

Hi, could I get a link to the latest Smartfit software.
Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes, I have a Noahlink wireless.

I am hoping to tweek Jabra Enhance Pro Mini’s from Costco that I am trialing, and like a lot of the features and adjustability. But so far, for hearing in noise, I have to keep adjusting them for every different restaurant or noisy venue.
Am considering trialing the Philips 9040 if I can;t get the Jabra’s dialed in.

In the past I had heard Costco started unlocking all their hearing aids, but I have not been able to confirm for the Jabras,
Will be posting my audiogram as soon as I get a copy.

Thanks again.

You should be able to get them adjusted how you like them, just use the guide I sent and you be up and running in no time, the Jabras are not locked and you’ll be able to connect to them with the Noahlink wireless.

I too have omnia aids and old version…1.13. Could someone please PM link to the latest version? Thanks in advance!

You can use the built-in updater to get the latest version, but anyways the latest is available.

I noticed a few days ago that on my W11 PC, even though SmartFit 1.17 was available, when I told my 1.16 version to look for updates, it told me that it was up to date. This used to work, but maybe the update within SmartFit isn’t working currently.

Anyway, I downloaded 1.17 and installed that and it all proceeded as usual.

hi there
could someone send the link for smartfit software
thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum, sure, but you’ll need the Noahlink wireless for any DIY projects.

I am also looking for the link to the latest SmartFit software. Yes I have a NoahWireless.

Oh seems you’ve doubled up on your request.

Seems I downloaded a bad setup from a member
I downloaded the link from you, tenkan, and it worked fine.
Thanks

1 Like

When I run the SmartFit.18 setup I am getting the following error:
Error 308.Source file not found: C:\ReSound Smartfit1.183240_22.02.2024\program files\Resound\Aventa3\Resound.Algorythm.Core.dll. Verify that the file exists and you can access it.

This file does not exist in the setup.
Any ideas?

No idea, what version of windows are you using, never seen this issue before, SmartFit is one of the easiest to install, so I’d uninstall what you have and then reinstall it, any further issues and you’ll need to download a fresh copy.