Smart Direct -HELP to unpair bluetooth

Hi All,

My parents went to Costco. Got my Dad Kirkland 8.0. The audiologist paired them to my Mother’s iPhone. Don’t ask me why.

I tried to delete the app from her phone. It is STILL choosing his hearing aids as the default Bluetooth connection even though the app is gone, I can’t find the hearing aids as a paired device, and I paired them to his Android phone.

We are just totally lost and no one has gotten back to me via the email I sent to the company.

Thank you in advance!

They don’t connect to Android phones unless you have the Bluetooth device, the Rexton Smart Mic.

Appreciate that. (We will work on getting him an iPhone)
Any chance you could explain why I deleted the app in my mom’s phone and it is still pairing?
We have no way of “forgetting” the hearing aids on her phone and the manual is no help.

Not familiar with iPhones but in Android the Bluetooth device center is separate from any app.

Follow the following

Thank you! Found it under “accessibility” and was able to “forget” them.
Appreciate your responses.

Costco has a user site for those aids along with a help number. Http://ks8userportal.com.

due to mfi(made for iphone) you have to forgot from iphone-settings- accessiblity settings- hearing aids

I think an iPhone reboot is usually recommended after that too.

Yes it is best to reboot. Some times it looks like it is working without a reboot but never just right

i never had reboot after forgot my nx tested on iphone 8 and 7 plus

from ks8userportal.com

If the iPhone is not connecting to hearing aids after an iOS update what should be done?

• Forget devices: Settings > General > Accessibility > MFi Hearing Aids > Select Hearing
    Instruments >Forget this Device.
  • Restart phone
  • Re-pair hearing aids to phone in Accessibility menu