Signia vs Rexton

I found the Rexton Reach LiT for $1500 and the Signia Charge-and-Go IX for $2700 online.

Is the Signia worth $1200 Difference?

1 Like

When looking at Rexton’s offerings, you might notice some similarities in Signia’s technology and design. The difference between Signia and Rexton? Rexton is more budget-friendly and their products mirror Signia’s advanced level of technology.

However, if we look at Rexton’s BiCore range and compare to Signia’s IX, although a great product for the price, you might be more inclined to reach for the premium Signia device if more support in background noise was a priority and price tag wasn’t an issue. Now, with Rexton Reach and that additional layer, this aid is worth considering.

It is not. The functions and hardware are the same. The only difference is slightly different looking fitting software, but it’s just a layer over identical functions and shouldn’t matter to you.

2 Likes

Thannks for that.

I have the Connexx for both Rexton and Signia so tweaking either is not an issue.

1 Like

The common thought is that the Reach is just the IX rebranded for Costco.

3 Likes

Rexton now sellas the Reach model. So they should be very close to the Signia IX.

1 Like

Is that the price for two IX hearing aids?

They are exactly the same as mentioned, it’s a no brainer to buy from Costco.

Yep, fantastic price right, the service and warranty is the same as any other Audiology clinic as well.

That is a good price for a pair of IX hearing aids. However, it’s still almost twice the cost of Rexton Reach, but it does have tap to answer phone calls for some Android phones right now.

I wonder how long it will be until the Rexton Reach gets the tap to answer (Android) and Auracast update, 4 to 6 months?

Yeah it’s hard to say, one would think sooner?

Does anyone know how to get a cros for the rexton reach ?

Ok, I just got my Rexton Reach fitted yesterday.

Certainly too soon to form any meaningful conclusion but I am hopeful.

One thing I neglected to ask the fitter is whether my custom ear molds from my KS8s with the M receiver should accomodate the M receiver of the Reach?

Any insight would be appreciated.