Signia T Ax Adjustment?

Hi I am so glad to have found this forum. Have my hearing aids for 6 months now and am wondering if it is usual to have an adjustment made after this time. Also, I am having a problem with one of them not always staying in. Have tried a different Dome but it doesn’t seem to help. Have been told that the only alternative would be an “in the ear” device. Does anybody have this problem? I am very happy with my Signia other than that. Thank you in advance for any suggestion or feedback and having this informative Forum available.

Ok, that doesn’t seem right at all. Why would an in-the ear work better than what you have now? Did anyone mention custom molds? In any case, you need to insist that a solution be found, This certainly is NOT tied to brand aids that you’re using. Others here should have more insight, as this hasnt been one of my issues( oddly enough as I have surgically reconstructed canals that are highly weird. Custom molds work perfect for me.)

Thank you, Jeffrey. Maybe the Audiologist meant the custom mold by saying “in the ear”. I had the problem with the hearing aid not staying in the left ear from the beginning but was hoping that it or I will get used to it. I will get in touch with her about a custom mold for my left ear. Thank you for your advice!

Yes, I bet that’s correct. Good luck!