Signia Pure settings

I recently upgraded from Signia Pure 13 7 Nx to Signia Pure 312 7X. I have a question about settings while using bluetooth connected to my iPhone 14. When listening to an audio book with the 13 the audio would automatically increase to compensate for ambient noise. With the 312 the audio stays the same level causing me to miss out on the audio book when a loud vehicle is driving by. Can I change the 312 settings to match the 13? I appreciate your help.

Hi. Wondered if you can help. I have inherited 2 of these hearing aids but for some reason they are both for the left ear. Is it possible to just swap the speaker wire for a right ear in one of them?

I would think so as they look identical other than one being blue vs red. Not sure what the internal part looks like if there’s something keeping them from plugging in.

Welcome to the forum, yes you can, however you’ll need them programmed to your hearing loss to be of any use, you can do it yourself with Connexx software and a Noahlink wireless programming device.

1 Like