Signia Pure Charge&Go 7IX - battery life and overall quality

Hello all,

Anyone here using this HA, SIGNIA Pure charge and go 7IX?
I wanna know how is the battery life with/without streaming please and also if you are happy with this HA.

Thank you!

I am using Signia Pure C & G 7AX (T), so not sure if it correlates to the 7IX. I charge over night every night and stream heavily throughout the day. My aids always make it through a 16-20 hour day without failing.
Note: when demo-ing these aids, I ran them dead a few times. My provider told me the (T) telecoil version had a larger battery, so that’s why I got the (T) version.

1 Like

thank you for your comment
how about speach understanding, sound quality etc

thanks

Been testing these for three weeks now, I have the version with telecoil.
The best thing with these hearing aids IS the battery life. Never been below 60% for a full day use.
The app only shows the battery state in 10% increments though. The sound in these hearing aids is very crisp and clear. Speech understanding is the best I have ever experenced and I have no trouble understanding speech other than in the extreme situations where even people with normal hearing struggle (my experience from before is with Phonak microsavia art, Resound Linx 3d, and Phonak Audeo Paradise P90).

Positive remarks;
Speech is clear and easy to understand in almost any situation
The charger with powerbank is very small and practical.
Very long battery life
Auracast will be supported with a firmware upgrade

Some negative things;
I feel the streaming sound is much better on my Phonak P90’s
There is no separate program for streaming that pops up in the app like Phonak and Resound that I can adjust the sound in.
Battery status in app only shown in 10% increments
The aids sits very high on the ear and with my ears the wire leaves a “gnaw-mark” on my ears and I have a slight pinching feel between the top of my ears and my skull.
The sound adjustments in the app are VERY basic
The hearing aid sits high on the ear and have microphones that are very sensitive to handling noise, hair and wind

1 Like

thank you!

regarding the app that is very basic, I can overcome that with full pro software, doing custom fitt at home and no touch anymore :slight_smile:

the rest, yes, I saw the battery lasts a lot of hours with full streaming. great

appreciate it

Only IX [not AX] platform is going to get upgrade to Auracast.
I can confirm that battery lasts a long time, plus they have some form of quick-charging.

1 Like