Signia pure bluetooth with Samsung 20 FE

I bought Signia Pure C&GT hearing aids and I have Samsung Galaxy 20 FE phone. I upgraded my phone so I could stream and phone with my hearing aids. I am having endless problems and have had since I got them last fall. They work great sometimes but then one aid or the other or both quit streaming. I realize this is a common problem but does anyone have any solutions? Usually I can correct the problem fairly quickly by unpairing and re-pairing - not through the app but through my settings although sometimes I try the app, usually without success. Just now I spent 30 minutes before success and I have no idea what I did differently to get it to work. Any advice appreciated.

If repairing via settings doesn’t work, I’d restart the phone, as well as hearing aids.
I checked Signia’s web site and looked up phone compatibility. I did not see the S20 FE listed, although I expect it is compatible because it has similar specs to compatible phones.

Thanks for your response. The list of compatible phones I was given did have the S20 FE … that is why we purchased it. If nothing else works, I do turn everything off, delete the Signia App and restart. Not something I want to do on a regular basis. I would certainly appreciate more predictability. Unfortunately my right ear has a great deal of distortion so if that is the only aid that is streaming I cannot understand what is being said. I have the same problem with the microphone. I would certainly not recommend these hearing aids to anyone with an Android phone.

I have a OnePlus 7T with Signia Pure C&G it works very good. Sometimes the Galaxy 20FE phone have problems.