Signia Pure 312 AX vs Pure C&G IX

I don’t want to start the rechargeable debate again…

I know I can get 4 days on a 312 battery with the 312 AX aids.

What I’m looking for is what folks are getting from the C&G IX aids as evidently there is no 312 IX aids

2-3 days depending on how much I stream. Haven’t really tested since I charge every night but the worst battery status I’ve seen so far is 60% (battery status is reported in 10% increments though so it could have been closer to 50%, but this was at least 18 hours use and a fair share of streaming)

I have the version with telecoil that i believe have even better battery life than the version without telecoil

1 Like

telecoil - 39h
without telecoil - 28 h

I am trialing the T version with a lot of streaming and after 12h of intens usage, I had 80-70% battery.

I have Signia AX7 with telecoil that’s rated at 36 ish hours when new. I’ve had them nearly two years and never think about the battery life. I recharge nightly and often for an hour during the day–I mean, the charger is the easiest/safest place for my aids when I don’t have them on (reading or nap etc.)

Thanks guys… I’m going try the C&Gs she said if I’m not happy she will switch me to the 312 AX. V.A.