Signia Connexx software

Thank you. Could you also link me to the location with all the documentation on DIY. I had it yesterday but can’t find it now. Will bookmark this time. Possibly not the place in this thread but could also do with a link to Resound Smartfit due to getting a pair of Nexia 9s to test

Hi again, great your giving DIY a go, anything you need to know just ask or post a new topic, there’s plenty of us to help you along if needed.

Hello, could I please also receive the Connex software, I have a new Signia Pure and I would like to adjust it myself. And do you perhaps have a hint where I can get the “Noahlink Wireless 2” for a reasonable price?
Thank you in advance.

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough but do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, the Noahlink wireless programming device is available on eBay and Amazon as well.

Hi tenkan, have you ever come across a right signia receiver that shows up as a left receiver on the signia app and in the connexx fitting software? Is there a way to overcome this problem on the Connexx software, so that the app can control both hearing aids? Because right now, only one aid is recognized, and controlled at a time–since they both show up as a left.
I’m thinking that this must be a manufacturing error, and most likely the receiver needs to be replaced, but your input would be greatly appreciated before I order a replacement.

Hi there,hey that sounds weird, so it’s a right side receiver (Red) showing up as a left (blue) in Connexx? because I have not seen that before, could you show a screenshot of Connexx showing this, when in Connexx if you get a mismatch you’ll be asked to switch sides, or to fit the correct receiver.

Yes, a red receiver is showing up as a left. I will try to upload two screen shots in Connexx the software. I can program the right hearing aid, but I can’t over-ride in the signia app, so it limits it’s use to only controlling one hearing aid at a time–whichever it pairs with first. It also won’t allow me to control the directionality of the aids, since it only recognizes one at a time.

Here is an upload of the left hearing aid in Connexx, because I can only do one at a time:

As you can see, there is a conflict going on, where both red and blue receivers are recognized as left.

Yeah it just looks like you configured them wrong way round, so you need to swap them around in the software, tick the correct side for each HAs, that should do it.

Of course!!
Thank you!
I assumed a faulty right receiver because I tried to use the app before I programed
the aids. Hopefully once programed the app will work as intended and couple both aids.
I appreciate your taking the time to help tenkan.

Sure no problem, yeah the App will be fine to use once this is sorted in Connexx, cheers

I know this may be late… is it possible I get a link as well please?

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s never too late, you’ll need the Noahlink wireless and do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

I appreciate the advice

I have the Signia silk 7x, wouldn’t I need the connexxAir instead?
Or both would work ?

Oh yes for Silk the connexxAir is your friend.

I have Noahlink. Please provide access to Signia Conexx software. Thanks!

Hi there, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough, but do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hi everyone! May someone send me the Signia Connexx installation link, please?

So sad. It looks like the DIY School links are offline… eg. the Dropbox directory is empty. I have the Noahlink wireless working, but still need the installation file to have Signia Connexx in my new laptop.

Welcome to the forum, no need to be sad, everything you want to know is right here on hearingtracker, Connexx is great software and very easy to use, I see your a “registered provider” as well?