Signia Connexx 9: Fitting Software Enhancements

Audiology Online has free Webinar courses online. You have to become a member to view the courses but it’s free unless you wish to receive credits for the courses.

Learning Outcomes:

• After attending this session, the participant will be able to explain how to conduct a First Fit with OVP using the Connexx 9 fitting software.
  • After attending this session, the participant will be able to describe new changes to the Connexx 9 fitting software.
  • After attending this session, the participant will be able to describe the correct programming device for each product on the Nx platform.
1 Like

How to describe the correct programming device for each product on the Nx platform?
Check out the Signia Nx Programmer Guide.

This is what I like. It’s plain and simple, finally!!

Hi,

I found no download link for connex 9 in the net. Have anybody some references for that??

1 Like

You can just download an older version and install it on your PC, and from there you can download the latest version by using the updater.

1 Like

Thanks. Worked fine :slight_smile:

I have noticed two significant changes in Connexx 9. First it now estimates where the potential feedback areas of gain are, and shades them in red and blue. I do find the areas of feedback are a bit optimistic though, especially for custom molds. Second there seems to have been a change in the SmartFit prescription formula gain. It now seems to recommend more gain, and is smoother across the frequency range, rather than closely following the individual’s specific loss. It is more like NAL-NL2.

1 Like

hello, i have CONNEXX 8.3.2 version, how to upgrade to CONNEXX 9? Thanks

1 Like

Check in your program menu, and there may be an second program installed which will do the upgrade. Mine upgraded automatically.

I try it but didnot updated

Anyone have a link for the rexton connexx software?

Thanks