Signia App

I am using Stretta hearing aids with the Signia App. Despite setting the App to 70 degrees in front of me for directional hearing, I find the App keeps defaulting repeatedly to 360 degrees. Is there a “fix” for this?
Thanks !
Jamie

Sounds like it working as designed

I use the Signia App with my Signia Aids. I find the app resets to the default, “Universal” program, “8” volume, and “360”/Auto direction after the aids are turned off and back on by placing in and removing from the charger. I think it reverts to the default when switching between programs as well.
My guess is the aids themselves are reset when placed in the charger.

Yes to will reset back to 360 after changing programs or charging

Thank you so much for these helpful comments. I agree any changes in the iPhone settings seem to switch it back to 360 degree mode … perhaps even opening other Apps on the phone.

I personally find that 360 directional setting feels like my head is suddenly full of cotton wool … sound feel indistinct & fuzzy😂
so I wish I could “lock” it into 70 degrees forward so it defaulted to that rather than 360.

I’m still INCREDIBLY impressed & grateful for the App … how wonderful to hear SO much better … bless this miracle of technology & the clever guys behind it all :raised_hands:
Jamie

There is a way in the Connexx software that could be changed for each default program, you could ask your Audiologist about it.