Signia Active Pro

I am a couple of weeks into a trial of the new Signia Active Pro hearing aids. I have found few reviews of these on line and have seen none on this forum. Has anyone else purchased or trialed these? Any tips or thoughts re pros and cons?

Is it possible to write a review of your own experiences so far. A simple Google search results in quite a few reviews that I could see.

I have spent 3 weeks with each of these hearing aids. My hearing loss is mild-moderate with a small bit in the severe range. I have been wearing hearing aids for 5 years. For those 5 years I wore Oticon OPN “behind the ear, receiver in the ear” (BTE-miniRITE) aids. I have been in the market for new hearing aids since spring 2021. What follows are my personal observations and opinions so far in my search.
The Mores look very much like my prior OPNs, and they function generally in the same way. They are BTE-miniRITE, accompanied by a retention tail (grip?) which I need to help hold the domes in my ear canals. The More 1s generally felt secure in my ears, but the More 1 domes, like the OPN domes, would sometimes pop out when I was eating or laughing or talking animatedly. All of which I do frequently.
The Active Pros have a completely different look. They have been developed to resemble air pods and are very small, roughly the shape and size of a dime, although thicker. The microphone is embedded in the dime. The receiver is attached to the back of the dime. A “sleeve” instead of a dome clicks onto the receiver. The receiver, with sleeve attached, then sits in the ear canal, and the dime rests in the bottom of the outer ear, completely visible. Amazingly, the structure of the bottom of the outer ear helps hold the dime in place. I was instantly intrigued with these aids. They apparently do not fit everyone because of individual differences in ear canals and outer ears, and they are also apparently not suitable for those trying to address severe hearing loss, but they are advertised to work for most who have mild to moderate hearing loss. According to my audiologist I was a candidate for these hearing aids despite my having some component of severe hearing loss.
I could hear well with both of these hearing aids. Both came on the market in the last six months, so they have the latest technology. Both are rechargeable. Both are supported by Apple devices, with good iPhone apps. Neither offers the quality of sound while streaming music that Apple Air pods, for example, provides. Each aid exhibited distinctly different characteristics.
For me, the Active Pros have a number of advantages. They do not interfere with my eyeglasses, which I wear during all waking hours. I can brush my hair without having to think about dislodging the aids behind my ears. The sleeves do not move (because they are maybe not as deep in the ear canal?), so they do not pop out while I am eating, talking, or laughing. In addition, the charger is excellent–small, resembles the Apple Air Pod Pro charger, holds the aids securely inside, is completely portable, and when fully charged, acts like a charger itself, promising 3 full days of charging on the go. The Mores, on the other hand, come with a charger case that resembles a black bagel, is not a charger itself, and does not hold the aids securely within it for easy portability.
The Mores have other advantages, though. First, Oticon has a good Apple Watch app for use with its aids. I found this extremely useful for changing programs and changing volume without having to pull out my iPhone to make quick adjustments. It is a mystery to me that Signina has not developed an Apple Watch app for its products. The Mores also have tiny control buttons on the microphone, so it is possible to adjust the aids quickly and easily by just reaching a hand behind your ear.
The jury is still out, but I am leaning toward the Signina Active Pro. I would appreciate any observations and experiences others may have had to help me decide. As all hearing aid users know, making the wrong decision in choosing these devices can be a very expensive mistake.

The Signia aids look very interesting… I’ve always had Signs/Siemens aids and my lost is way past yours. I could have any brand at no cost from the VA and I much prefer the Signal sound.