Signa 7nx bluetooth connectivity failure

The right side aid lost its bluetooth connectivity. The device works fine other than bluetooth. Anyone else had an issue like this with Signia aids?

Not specific to Signia, but it’s not an uncommon complaint. Does repairing fix it?

in my case its random. if repairing not helping programming should be start from scratch by new profile- erase all paired Bluetooth device from fitting software and phone etc.
but mostly happen with cheap transmitters. so now using streamline mic for android and mfi for iphone

It started as a random issue. Then the connection completely went away. Occasionally it’ll connect, but only briefly. I tried starting from scratch with the fitting software. Unfortunely I’m using a Noahlink wireless.

profile- erase all paired Bluetooth device from fitting software and phone etc.

otherwise you have to sent it to company for replacement under warranty if its permanent issue
first check with other phone/mic

Yeah, my ks8s had to be repaired while in trial period. Basically the same hearing aid you use. The fitter couldn’t even connect with the wires. Sent back and they said they replaced amplifier in both. That was 2 months ago. Recently had them acting up again occasionally. When they stream properly they are a dream. But when they act up they drive me crazy.

The aid started working again tonight. I don’t get it.

Hello
I have the same problem with my Signia HA.
Did your hearing aid work well again?
I need help please.
Regards

It’s now May 2020. I’ve experienced such good Bluetoothed connectivity when wearing Signia Stylettos, using the Signia myControl app. I trialed the Signia 7NX last fall. Sorry but was short enough time I don’t remember which app. (Was the good myControl app) The Stylettos were perfect for everything but many TV broadcasts. (I use nice soundbar and subwoofer for TV programs with different setting on those for music, another for movies.) My dispenser wanted me to go to Signia’s then newest using the new Signia app as well. So since I was in trial period, definitely why not!

The latest Signia app is definitely a huge disappointment for me. May be slightly more reliable now, yet for no discernible reason I have to do a “forget this app” and delete it. I place the X back into charging case. Download Signia app all over again. Go to settings, start from scratch, place hearing aids back in ears. Give time to finally Bluetooth.

Do not like the newer Signia X as well as the 7NX. Also, much prefer options of myControl app. Did purchase Stylettos. Those, along with the case were stolen after some 5 1/2 hours of use right out of my apartment before I put them into ears and virtually right in front of me.

(I’m in an Independent Living Apartment in Senior Living building. We are on lockdown because of virus. So far it has worked, not a single case here.) Until I’m allowed out or the HA dispenser allowed in I do not know if I’m stuck w/ the X or what status will be. Have had the X longer than trial period. Already paid for either 7X or X.)

Doubt the X would work w/ myControl app…great one for my purposes and lifestyle. Perfect. And it works, staying Bluetoothed. If it is discontinued I am going to be one unhappy user after a Stylettos situation is resolved.

The reason for my post is related to a recent problem with my Signia Active aids. I have recently developed a Bluetooth connection problem. The Active aids work fine in all daily activities, and I am able to stream Bluetooth audio from my iPhone without problems. But when I connect to my StreamLine Mic or my StreamLine TV, I only get audio in my right aid. And if I switch to my Signia Pure 312 7 X aids, the Bluetooth streaming works fine for both Streamline devices. I don’t want to return these aids via my audioaugolist for service, before being sure that there’s not something that I can do on my end to resolve this issue.
FWIW, I also did try re-pairing the Active aids with both StreamLine devices, to no avail.

Followup: After contacting Signia tech support, I followed their advice and set up an appointment with my audiologist, who installed a firmware update. Issue resolved.

1 Like