Siemens Mini Tek help please, No connection to aids

I bought a used MiniTek, it links to my Android phone and Siemens Transmitters but not to Siemens Motion PX. The only efferct is a beep when the audio source button is pressed. How can I make it pair with the aids>>

If it’s like Phonak ComPilot.

A used one is linked to the previous owners hearing aids. You may need to get it factory reset and linked to your Aids.

I have put in an inquiry to a reprogramming service on Ebay. Some sources indicate that activation by the audiologist is required.

You’re going to have to send off your Aids as well if you need them paired to your Aids.

Maybe check out this and do it yourself?

1 Like

The required hardware would cost more than the aids and Mini. I am waiting for a reply from the programmer on Ebay.

The mini will not work with those aids.

Ohh……… that’ll be why they don’t work then.

1 Like

You are turning off Bluetooth on your phone prior to linking?

$50 is cheaper and, in the long term, certainly less frustrating. I ordered reprogramming from an oujtfit on Ebay.

Why not, they haveprimax, e2e ?

Yes but the aids only have e2e, not Bluer Tooth. Mini Tek did link to the phone.

1 Like

Siemens miniTek does not work with all hearing aids in the Siemens range, it works with the Siemens Micon technology levels 7mi, 5mi and 3mi (not Orion, Sirion or Siemens Ace), Pure, Life and Motion ranges from 300/301 upwards (not 100/101), and the Nitro BTE’s, also Siemens NHS Impact and Impact Pro range (not Reflex) and Octiv + models. (Octiv S+, M+, R+, HP+ and SP+ but not Octiv S, M or SP).

This is the Aids they work with.

@benpowell

lI am not able to find ddtailed information about these aids on the web. There is nothing on them beyond “Siemens Motion Px” and serial nujmbers; I assumed that the Px disignation indicates primax, which should enable the Mini.

They do have e2e in common with the Easy Tek but it is a pain 'cuz the loss is more severe in my right erar, sometimes i want to make it louder without affecting the left.

The seller sold them for a charity that received them as a donation and has no information about them.

@benpowell

I’m struggling to find info on your Aids but did find this -

That info. is very similar to what I found, it appears to be British, as was my finding. There is one videro showing Mini Tek connected by usb cable to a lap top for activation.

Yes that’ll be via the HA software to connect your Aids to it.

I’m not sure but it may turn out that MiniTek is compatible with cameras (outdated firmware, platform incompatibility etc).

The programmer selling services on Ebay said he can do it. I have neither the hardware nor software required.

It might link to anything with Blue Tooth but not have anything to share with a camera.