Siemens Hearing Aids?

My Grandma using old model hearing aid. She wish to change the old one and get a new model. So need a suggestion for which one is best in now a days, Siemens hearing aids or Completely in canal model or any new technology?

I think I would find a pro that she can work with and see what they recommend. All 6 major manufacturers have good products and all have their fans.

I agree with Don. Even I have my own biases but I am fully aware people are in love with the hearing aids I would never recommend.

In terms of CIC or style… there are factors to consider. Her hearing loss, her eyesight, dexterity… An audiologist will ask these questions when making the final decision as to style. You can always ask them why a style was chosen and they should have justification for it.

how old is granny? does she only wear one aid? what is her budget? without an audio-gram any answer is worthless… as for Siemens, their new Carat/Ace Binax models are above and beyond anything else on the market.

How do you know Binax is best on market? I’m impressed by new Phonak Venture platform’s features, but cannot for the life of me find any objective comparison information between Siemens and Phonak, or any other brand for that matter.

How do you know Binax is best on market? I’m impressed by new Phonak Venture platform’s features, but cannot for the life of me find any objective comparison information between Siemens and Phonak, or any other brand for that matter.

how do you they are not? I should have said… IMHO they are the best. I gave away hearing aids and the guys could pretty much have whatever they wanted. very low return rate on Siemens products and I wear them myself. if you are impressed with the Phonak that is exactly what you should buy.

— Updated —

how do you they are not? I should have said… IMHO they are the best. I gave away hearing aids and the guys could pretty much have whatever they wanted. very low return rate on Siemens products and I wear them myself. if you are impressed with the Phonak that is exactly what you should buy.