Siemens easyTek battery repair

Hello! If you still have that stl file, it would be appreciated! Thanks, Nick

Do you still have the file for printing the battery holder? I am in the process of replacing the EasyTek battery, but I want to make it externally accessible too.
Jamess

Please find attached the .stl files. One is for the “body” of the external battery box, and the other is for the lid. Depending on how good your 3D printer is, you may have to slightly “fettle” the finished parts to make them fit easily. I found I had to carefully screw and unscrew the lid onto the box several times in order to ease the threads. The chamfered area on the edge of the box fits over the existing indicator lights, so you can still see them easily.
easytek battery box lid.stl (409.0 KB)
easytek battery box.stl (498.3 KB)

Please find attached the .stl files. One is for the “body” of the external battery box, and the other is for the lid. Depending on how good your 3D printer is, you may have to slightly “fettle” the finished parts to make them fit easily. I found I had to carefully screw and unscrew the lid onto the box several times in order to ease the threads. The chamfered area on the edge of the box fits over the existing indicator lights, so you can still see them easily.
easytek battery box lid.stl (409.0 KB)
easytek battery box.stl (498.3 KB)