Severe hearing loss and active vent headphones

I posted my audiogram and I have a question. Can I wear active vent headphones with my hearing aids or should I not? I wear Lumity L90 R hearing aids and I have great difficulty understanding speech.
Please reply. Thanks in advance for any hint.

Here is a link to the candidacy checklist for activevent: Activevent candidacy checklist

I think your hearing amplification are a bit beyond what they show in the chart. I think the amplification will be turned down to prevent feedback when the vents are open? They are not incredibly expensive, so maybe try? I really enjoy mine. Just be aware you may be giving up a bit of power.

WH

White Hat, thank you very much for the hint and suggestion. I will try. Those who don’t try lose a lot.

@Tomas

I’ve had Phonak Audeo Paradise P90R’s for two years. They were never set up right.

I couldn’t understand talk if someone was close. Let alone–I couldn’t understand talk in a noisy environment.

I had to learn how to be my own advocate, and find a good and skilled person to set them up.

My hearing is a little worse than yours, and mine isn’t a cookybite pattern.

When I came home after my setup was improved my wife said, “Night and Day Difference”! And, "What took you so long. Your ideologist didn’t know what he was doing. True. I had about 10 visits to his office in 2 years…

DaveL
Toronto