Set Default volume in Signia Hearing Aid with Connexx

Hello guys.
I have signia 7ix Pure.
When I turn on the hearingaids it is always at 53% volume. How can I make it so that it is at 80% at the beginning?

If you need to increase the volume that much on start up then they aren’t programmed right, you need to increase the gain in your program in Connexx to where your happy and then save it (use fine tuning)I believe that it will be 55% still, but much louder because you have increased the overall gain.

My Oticon always say 83% I believe on my phone but it’s set for my hearing loss.

Raising the gain, it’ll still say 83%.

In Genie software? Or are we talking about an app.

The 3 clicks of my iPhone.

@tenkan

I’ve been told it’s normal.

Oh I see, well I thought we were talking about the level position in the software.

Oh I don’t know as the OP doesn’t actually say if the OP is looking at the phone or the software regarding the volume and wanting to change it within the software.

With my previous hearing aids (13BT) I placed the default volume here. But this no longer works with the Pure 7IX. It seems a bug.

Yeah I’ve noticed this, mine is set at 55% but it’s not a bug, it’s designed like this, I wonder if it’s just the Pure models, maybe still there on the others?

By the way, with Pure 7IX when on the iPhone I set a program at 80% volume, then I change the program, and when I return to the initial program the volume resets to 53%. With my 13BT this did not happen.

Have you tried using an older version of the App?

Not yet but this problem happen also with the iPhone without using the app. (check screenshot)
By the way, sometimes I see the volume is divided by each side.

Mine always says 83%.

If you have it set to 100% then you can’t raise the volume when needed.

Separate volume control. Just change the settings that allows you to adjust both at once. It can be done. Separate program but changing one will change the other.

do you use Pure 7IX? How did you set up to 83%?

“Just change the settings that allows you to adjust both at once”
I meant, it seems a bug because only occurs sometimes.

Automatic on the iPhone. Yours show 80%.

This is on the iPhone when you select your hearing aids, there’s a button to unselect to adjust individually.

You showed a screenshot of what your iPhone shows.

What does it normally show? Are you saying it shows 53% sometimes?

If you’re hearing the same, I wouldn’t worry about it.

I meant, do you have 83% as DEFAULT volume?

No my default is 110% but the phone still says 83%.