Seraching for Bernafon Oasis NXT 2024

I am looking for Bernafon Oasis NXT 2024 for my Viron 9 hearing aids. Does anyone know where I can download the software?

Many thanks and greetings
Günter

Hi there, hey great your giving DIY a go, don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects, you don’t need the latest version for the older models, cheers

1 Like

Hello, I want to have Bernafon Oasis NXT software, can you share it with me, please?

Hi there, great your giving DIY a go, Bernafon Oasis is very easy to use, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

1 Like

HI Tenkan. I have tuned my hearing aids for 15 years using OTICON GENIE.
I lost the last ones I purchased 4 years ago and brought new ADVANCE ones from Specsavers australia.
These are propriety hearing aids and there are no specs available or any information so I am working in the dark about features.
The audiologist told me these are cut down Oticon REAL platform that need OASIS nxt 24.1 to tune them. I also need a NOAHlink 2 device as my old HiPro no longer works as there are no cable attachments.
Can you advise if I can get the OASIS 24.1 from somewhere as I cant find any source for it unlike GENIE which was freely availble on the net.
Thanks Terry

Hi there, hey that’s interesting I didn’t know Specsavers was selling Bernafon models, also some of those are locked as well from them.
But you’ll find out soon enough, do get the Noahlink wireless ( you don’t have to have the version 2 the original is compatible ) not a NOAHlink which is actually something else.

Cheers

Hello,
can someone provide me with a download link for the Oasis NXT fitting software for my Bernafon Zerena 9 hearing aids? Many thanks in advance.

Hi there, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough but do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for any DIY projects.