Self Programming the Phonak Marvel

OK, I thought you were talking about REM. I have also done the RET.

Hello, I’m glad you finally managed to solve your problem. Could you send me the Phonak Target 7.0 software. I was only able to download the older version which is not good for my Phonak Marvel M50 hearing aid. I got tired of the many trips to my audiologist. Unfortunately, the remote control setting is not supported yet in Hungary. Is it necessary to use a Noah for setup or am I just having a simple bluetooth connection with my computer?

You can update to Target 7 from any Target software 5.0 and afterwards.

Just update your software :slight_smile:

I checked the program. Can I programming without noah or icube or hi-pro devices?

Read the FAQs/Frequently Asked Questions at the end of this post;

Hi DanInSD,

Could you please send me the phonak target software
kind regards

Hi darrenjames84,

could you please send me software

Hi Folks, I would be most appreciative if someone could help me source Target to use on new to me Marvel Audeo’s

Ditto! Just got my Phonak Marvel’s (which are amazing), and I need the Target software. Can someone DM me or send me a link?

Thanks!

(side note: I have been programing my Signia’s for years – much easier to find their software on the 'net!)

Hello All,
I have been using Target 6.2 on a laptop very successfully, and I made a client backup file named “PhonakTarget6.2_PatientsBackup_2020-06-24” before my company gave me a new laptop. I have been tied up with many things, and now I have reinstalled Target on my new laptop, and it upgraded to 7.1. I am trying to figure out how I install my backups of all the work I did previously?

In this back up I have original settings of my M90’s from the Audiologist and all of my different tests and configurations. I would like to have access to these, but for the life of me, I can not figure out how to load this file into Target.

Thanks for any help on this, Lance

UPDATE: The issue I have now is my backup file has a “.SQLITE” extension and NOT a “.EXPORT” extension that Target is looking for? The file that was saved when I did my backup was called “PhonakTarget6.2_PatientsBackup_2020-06-24.SQLITE”

I have installed everything and reinstalled Target 6, and then tried to restore the backup, but I still can not. Target created my file, so I am not sure why or what uses the SQLITE file type? I know that SQL is a very popular and widely used database format, and this would make perfect sense for Target to use this to store backup data. I have even tried to change the extension to “.EXPORT” which does not work either.

To click “File” - “Import client…” - “Browse…” - select your file “PhonakTarget6.2_PatientsBackup_2020-06-24” - click the “Import” button.

UPDATE: The issue I have now is my backup file has a “.SQLITE” extension and NOT a “.EXPORT” extension that Target is looking for? The file that was saved when I did my backup was called “PhonakTarget6.2_PatientsBackup_2020-06-24.SQLITE”

I have installed everything and reinstalled Target 6, and then tried to restore the backup, but I still can not. Target created my file, so I am not sure why or what uses the SQLITE file type? I know that SQL is a very popular and widely used database format, and this would make perfect sense for Target to use this to store backup data. I have even tried to change the extension to “.EXPORT” which does not work either.

With some help I now have it working!

1 Like

I’m unable to update from Target 6.2.8 to 7.1.9 - the download button is grayed out and if I hover over it , it says ‘Installation requires specific user rights’.
I tried running Target as admin to no avail. Any ideas?

Thx F

@poppe.tim

Thanks for your post. It really helped me.

I have new Paradise hearing aids. I’m disappointed in myself. I’ve had one recall visit and I’m still not hearing well. Time to change how I respond in tests.

This is a valuable lesson for me.

"After wearing them for about 4 months, I realized that something still wasn’t right b/c I wasn’t picking up on everything that was being said. So I decided to start a completely new profile and this time around when taking the real ear tests, I did not click the space bar until I heard the audible beeps crisp and clear . No more ‘guessing’ if I heard the beep at the various frequencies. This time around I didn’t press enter and move on until I affirmatively heard each of the beeps clearly, not just faintly.

I realize it has been 2 weeks since this posted but was wondering if you need to turn off your antivirus temporarily to let the program update.

Thanks, but its sorted. I was sent a v7 link

Hi Poppe,
i just read your post and this encouraged me to move forward with self programming , I need to pull my high frequency loss of to were i can hear better due to sound sensitivity issues Recruitment and Hyperacusis … as i cannot get a proper fitting without pain … my husband has planned to help me i hope my experience will go well , Im currently looking for the programming as I will run into the big NOPE too for programming issues unless the $1000s are paid to the Audi , which I would if they could get the right prescription … I am number 1,7777777 in this money making market of hearing aid sales not a patient lol … money_mouth_face: anyway thank you for your post I hope we will have success too …

Shanie

this can happen when HA user do not get result after second adjustment