Self Programming NHS Oticon Synergy Spirit MiniBTE

As surmised & summarised above, I had nothing whatsoever on the Teneo’s showing in Connexx 8 until the HA’s themselves were connected & communicating. I’m not on the pc with Connexx 8 at the mo (I run one with Connexx 7 to talk to some old eBay Pure 7’s , one with 8 for the new NHS Teneo’s, & the two versions seem to be mutually exclusive), but will fire up the other machine soon to see if I can get either the links to or hard copy of the Teneo help files to pm to you @gmmas11

Teneo Tchnical D00142686_D00142686_07_1058298565.pdf (1.6 MB)

Thank you for the link. It Will be good and useful information for me.
I am now trying to get to grips with connexx and checking the help screens to better understand all the various options available when setting up the Teneo aids.
Thanks again.

plugs7 Tried to PM you but came back undeliverable,will try again

Has anyone found a PIN code yet? ALso are accessories like the streamer pro 1.4 pin locked as well?

Yes the accessories are locked as well (streamer pro 1.4). I can’t pair the locked streamer to a set of altas.

Are you sure they are locked?

My friend has the Phonak Nathos S and a normal ComPilot and it works. It isn’t locked.

Self Programming NHS Oticon Synergy Spirit MiniBTE

They are locked but only by the fact that a module in Genie has to be activated in the Genie software for the software to be able to communicate with the aids.
the code is not 4 digits it is 16 digits although a lot of the Oticon aids are only 4 digits
such as the spirit Zest.

1 Like

The streamer etc are added by entering the units id number in to Genie when you are programing the hearing aids then it pairs to the aids so no the streamer is not pin protected its self