Seeking Audio Service database

Hello, I have a Audio Service R Li T7 and Connexx 9.8 from Signia and Noahlink. When loading and connecting, the program tells me that I need the Audio Service database. Does anybody out there have the proper database or can the problem be solved by using a Audio Service Connexx 9 instead that of Signia Connexx 9? Thanks for any advise.

1 Like

You need to use Connexx 9.2.7 along with the AudioFit 9.2.6 hearing instruments database.

thanks. I guess the AudioFit 9.2.6 hearing instruments database needs to be downloaded elsewhere. Or can I search for it within this platform?

Typically the two are together in a single folder.

OK then, got it, thanks. Will try and report back if not successful.

Oh, I see your topic has been edited/Moved to the DIY category. So we can speak more freely now.

OK, thanks. As said, will try and report back.

updated 9.2.7 repeatedly to final AudioFit version 9.8.10 which now recognizes the new versions with the newest G7 technology via Noahlink. This is great! Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hello, I also do have Connex with Signia database, but I was not able to add/change to Audio Service database. Could you please explain it (also German possible - I am from Austria :).

Versuchen Sie, Connexx 9.2.7/AudioFit 9.2.6 für neuere oder aktuelle AudioService-Hörgeräte oder Connexx 6.5.4 AudioFIT 6.8.5 für ältere/ältere AudioService-Hörgeräte zu verwenden

Tipp: Google Ăśbersetzer verwenden

1 Like

Hallo, meine Anfrage an das Forum war aufgrund eines Fehlers meinerseits: ich hatte zuerst ein Signia und wegen der Ähnlichkeit der Audio Service Geräte zu Signia dachte ich dass das Signia Connexx Prgramm mein Problem lösen würde. Tat es aber nicht, sondern fragte dann eben nach den Audio Service database. Es geht nur wenn Du Connexx für Audio Service 9.2.7 runterlädst, und dieses dann sukzessiv auf 9.8.10 aufdatierst, damit meine neuen R Li T7 (G7 Technologie) Geräte erkannt werden. Viel Glück!

1 Like

Vielleicht sollten Sie einfach nach einer aktualisierten Kopie von Audio Service Connexx (derzeit Audio Service Connexx 9.8.5 AudioFit 9.8.11) fragen, da der Connexx-Updater nur auf in Deutschland gekauften PCs zu funktionieren scheint und nicht auf anderswo gekauften PCs.

Connexx besteht aus zwei verschiedenen Teilen:

1. Die Anpasssoftware Connexx
  2. Die Hörgeräte-/HI-Datenbank

Für Siemens/Signia HIs benötigen Sie eine SiFit HI-Datenbank. Für Rexton HIs benötigen Sie eine RexFit HI-Datenbank. Es gibt jeweils verschiedene Versionen (alt/veraltet und neu/aktuell) und normalerweise finden Sie die beiden Teile, die Sie benötigen, zusammen in einem Download. Wenn Sie möchten, dass dies für Siemens/Signia HIs funktioniert, installieren Sie die Version mit SiFit HI-Datenbank. Wenn Sie möchten, dass dies für Rexton HIs funktioniert, installieren Sie die Version mit der RexFit HI-Datenbank.

Hallo, habe das Problem, dass mein Connexx keine Updates findet…

You have already asked this in another thread, maybe you should delete one of them instead of having multiple people answering you.

Cheers

are you living in Germany or in the US?

I am living in Austria, Europe

Aha, sollte wohl gehen. Du musst allerdings die richtige Software haben: fĂĽr Signia die Signia-Connexx, fĂĽr Audio Service die AS-Connexx.

May someone have a copy of Audio Service Fitting Software. Looking forward in it.Thanks a lot.

Hi there, sure, but if your registered, then you should be able to have this supplied by the manufacturer.

Hello user276,
I have the same problem. I have AS ICP RIC 16 G5 hearing aids and use Connexx 9.11.10.104 / SiFit 9.11.10.575 with a Noahlink Wireless 2. When I try to pair, I get the message: The audio service database is required. How did they solve this problem? And can you offer or tell me this solution?