Securing HA for glasses wearers

I want to share the way I secure my HA, while biking, walking, gardening. Always.
All it takes is a small flexible tube of 5mm. Best insurance ever.

1 Like

Good idea!

Your hearing aid color goes with the Baltic Brown granite. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks. Good suggestion.

Good suggestion. It would work with those that have the slim tube to earmold.

In my case, since I take my glasses off, put them on again a couple of times a day, I don’t think that I’d want the HA’s attached to my glasses. But I think if you put your glasses on in the morning, don’t take them off until you’re ready to go to bed, it’s a great suggestion. So far for me, the Sports Lock that you can attach to ReSound receivers seems to be working pretty well. I can take my glasses off, put them back on, bend over completely to pick up twigs and branches that have fallen off oak trees in the back yard, etc., and I haven’t detected any hearing aid movement yet -and I typically put my glasses on over my HA’s so the glasses themselves are effectively holding the HA’s in place. My main HA movement challenge is dealing with the yesteryear reflex to scratch an ear. Once or twice I’ve rubbed up against a receiver wire before I’ve caught myself but nothing bad has happened yet and perhaps I’ll become more self-aware of hands-to-ear, etc., No-No’s as time goes by.

1 Like

Hi Jim. You’re so right. It depends on how the glasses are worn. I never take them off, they are multi focals and I need them at every distance. That’s also the reason I went for the frameless designs of LIndberg, they are so light you forget about them. For sunglasses I have clip-on, so I can keep my normal glasses on.

1 Like

I wear them ITE hearing aids, and I prefer them. I also ride a Vespa Scooter and wear a helmet so the ITE aids work best for me.