Roger Upgrader 1.27 vs 1.28

Phonak released a new version of the Roger Upgrader. Links below:

https://www.phonak.com/content/dam/phonak/en/documents/packages/Roger%20Upgrader1.28.zip.coredownload.zip

Does anyone know ‘what’s new’ about 1.28?

Anyone want to be brave and check whether “recover licenses” still works?

2 Likes

I may try that out… I still have a version of 127 around just in case…

What’s with the Phonak updates today?

I’ve seen a post for the Phonak Go charger update and now a Roger update?

It’s not April Fools Day yet. Yes that thought crossed my mind. What next, a Cochlear Kanso 2 or Nucleus update?…No don’t even try to post something like that.

Has anything changed in this version (1.28) from 1.27?
Thx

@fowler.tom
May I also ask about the results? Just curious :eyes:

I haven’t attempted to do any upgrading tommy Roger On In yet. I just purchased this microphone several weeks ago.

I was in the audi’s office today to pick up a Roger X receiver, i didn’t see tge audi herself. I will need to ask about this before I try to update my Roger myself. I alao need to asked about the Go Charger update I read about in another post. The charger update needs to be done by an audi. All these items are expensive pieces of equipment so I really don’t want to mess this up.

One question though. How do you find out about updates for Phonak product? I don’t think you register yiur products with Phonak. Unless tge audi does this. Do you need to sign-up to receive news about updates with Phonak?

The older version V1.25 of Roger Upgrader is still available for download.
Software Download: Roger Upgrader v 1.25.zip

These may be minor bug fixes or performance improvements, but accurate information requires an official statement from Phonak. It is recommended to keep an eye on the official Phonak website for updates or contact customer support for details about the new features and improvements in version 1.28 of Roger Upgrader.

Hi all, could someone please share me the Roger Upgrader 1.27 setup (.zip) file?

On the phonakpro website the version 1.27 is available.
No mention of 1.28.
I would trust the phonak website on this.

Hi, after performing some searches i could only find Roger Upgrader v1.25. and the latest Roger Upgrader 1.28.

Edit: Now i found Roger Upgrader 1.27 on the Phonak Pro Brasil Website

2 Likes