Roger On with Phonak Virto Paradise P90 312 Bluetooth

I wear a single Phonak Virto Paradise P90 312 Bluetooth in my left ear (cannot hear anything out of my right ear).

I have started some classes with about 20 students and a single teacher at the front. Each student is on a single desk facing forward. The class sits in a space about 10m by 3m.

I sit on the far left so my good left ear is pointing towards the rest of the group however I am still struggling to hear anyone.

I am looking at getting a Roger device, in particular the Roger ON which will also come with a neck loop.

In the class room set up and hearing aid I have will the Roger ON be beneficial?

Is the Roger on plug and play with my hearing aid?

THanks

I don’t think you can count on it being “plug and play.” Does your hearing aid support telecoil? Is the telecoil turned on?

I have the same HA’s. Yes it is Roger ready but you first need the license installed. And then it will work fine as I use the Roger on myself. Don’t know what your role is (not native English) so the question if Roger on helps is for someone else to answer. And you don’t need a telecoil (it doesn’t have any for the Virto)

1 Like

So I’m looking to buy a used Roger On. How do I connect it to my hearing aid?

Also how do I tell the difference if the Roger on I am buying is a V1 or V2?

@TBOX
First have a look at how you get your HA’s licensed as this could cost you more then the Roger. Without licensing them first it will not function.
There is written a lot about these topics, you can find it here on the forum.
Also the v1 to v2 is on the topics already.

Thanks. Spoke to my audiologist who contacted Phonak for my specific aid. They replied saying it will work.

My HA was supplied with a Roger On for trial but I never used it and returned it.

My audiologist also said the Roger On is plug and play with my HA

Thanks for clarifying about the telecoil. OP said Roger came with a loop so I was assuming it needed telecoil. I’m impressed Virtos can use Roger licenses.

Then you’re a very lucky guy as I assume they did not got your HA’ s to deinstall your licenses!

1 Like