Roger On - Spare 3.5mm male to USB-C cabbles

It has to be a cable which takes audio signal from the 3.5mm jack and feeds it to the USB. All the cables I’ve seen available on the web except the phonak branded ones are intended to take audio from a phone or other device and deliver it to the 3.5mm jack to drive audio in a vehicle or other sound system. Totally useless for this case with Roger On microphones. A source where the audio signal goes in the correct direction at a nice price would be fairly helpful.

WH

1 Like

Are you using Roger on with a brand of hearing aid other than Phonak? If so, it might be easier to use the streaming device for that brand. If using Phonak aids why not go bluetooth straight to the aids?

Are you asking me?

I use phonak audeo p90-r HAs. The major reason to go with the roger on a cable or a tv connector is it uses much less power in the HAs. I suppose if you only listen to an hour or so of audio, bt would be the way to go. Between my computers, podcasts on the phone, and music on another device, I listen to hours of media every day. My HAs could connect to all these except the music via bt but the batteries wear out before the day is done. But I rarely run out if I use tv connectors and my roger.

WH

1 Like

It seems like this what the Roger On Dock is designed to do. You can grab extra docks on ebay in US for
$50 shipped and TV connectors for $60-$70 shipped.

Doesn’t fit in my pocket for walks, car rides, etc. Dock requires power, so you are carrying a battery pack, too. You’d think they’d make this little cable easier to buy

WH

I returned the Paradise because of the battery issue. I had to recharge for 15-20 minutes in the middle of the day (i too do a lot of streaming). I think i would just charge for a few minutes when needed. The Dock is not really a mobile device.

I know you probably can’t just switch devices, but for everyone else, the Lumity runs 18 hours a day with 4-5 hours of streaming. But, you have to have the tv transmitter set to manual instead of automatic. Automatic (where the tv transmits when in range) runs down the battery.