Roger ON iN mic issue

Can you put a splitter in the feed to that speaker and send one half to the speaker and half to the connector?

WH

A normal power cable arrives at the speaker, coming from the receiver. I could split it, but I donā€™t think itā€™s possible to connect the power cable to the connector

@lello58 From your audiogram, I am surprised you are using an Audeo instead of the Naida!!!
Any reasons for that?

2 Likes

I wondered the same.

Maybe itā€™s all about size? Audeo is tiny compared to the Naida!

1 Like

The Audeo will go up to 105dB with power receiver, @lello58 has an average of 115dB @ ā‰„ 3k Hz , which makes Audeo not an ideal choice I suppose.

1 Like

It will be if SoundRecover is being used but I wonder about how much room the lows have and whether they are highly compressed at all.

I hated the Naida SP compared to the Naida UP as the SP, sounds were very compressed and I couldnā€™t hear much. Despite my lows actually fitting the SP, I couldnā€™t get on with the SP anymore.

In fact I use SoundRecover and as long as I can I would like to avoid BTEs because they remind me too much of the first huge devices I wore as a boy; Luckily, at the time, many people had very long hair (and I had a lot of it :slight_smile: ).
A question: how do you know that the sound is highly compressed? Can you give me an example?
Thank you