Roger Direct Feature/License, can it have the latest firmware?

I just went round my friends house to use her Sons Touchscreen to update my Roger X receivers.

Noticed that the latest firmware is now not 2.0 but in fact 2.2.

I didn’t have my new Marvel Aids with me so couldn’t check.

Just wondered if the licenses can have the latest firmware update because then I’ll ask to use his Touchscreen again in the Christmas Holidays when he’s back from Uni.

He’s going back to Uni today so can’t go back today.

@kevels55 do you know? Thanks.

1 Like

Will check later tonight, or tomorrow Ruth, busy today, and this evening… I the Roger updater installed on my laptop, I believe? Cheers Kev :wink:

Anytime Kev.

Thank you.

I have just bought this Roger X as well so will have to wait until Christmas to update all other Roger equipment anyway. Hopefully I do get the Roger X as well as the shoe even tho I don’t need the shoe.

You’ll need the latest version of the Roger Upgrader software but easily downloaded from website.

Thank you.

Take your time.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Zebras, I had a look Ruth, my Roger Touch Screen appeared that it was up to date, having checked with Roger Upgrader (1.22), I then installed Roger Upgrader (1.25) as you suggested, and another firmware appeared, 2.1.45530 to be exact… So I installed that. Checked, my Inspiro’s, they were fine, Select was fine, Roger Pass Around fine, Roger On has new firmware, 1.2.45997, installed that, everything is now up to date, thank you very much… :grin: Cheers Kev :wink: