Rexton Reach - simultaneous bluetooth connections?

My KS10s stay connected to both my iphone and ipad without having to switch back and forth. Do the Rexton Reach do the same? I’d like to have even more than 2 devices stay connected.

I have my Reach connected to 2 iphones , l can have the Rexton app running on both phones, make changes on one and see the other change to match. I can only stream audio from one phone at a time

1 Like

Do you have to do anything to manually switch from streaming from one device to the other?

Phone calls work automatically, streaming an audio book I only do from one of the phones I have never tried to switch

My wife just purchased Rexton hearing aids from Costco. Even Costco had trouble getting her hearing aids to work with her Ipad. They failed and I heard that Rexton leaves you to rely on costco tech people. I got it to connect with the Audible program but my wife wanted to facetime with her ipad and I had to be creative to make it work. The program Audible from Amazon has a bluetooth icon at the top and if you select it and then airplay it allows you to select the hearing aids and then your Ipad is connected to go back to Facetime. Not an easy way but it does work. May also work with other programs to get it connected but Audible works great.

1 Like