Rexton Reach/ Signia 7iX vs Widex for music

I’ve always worn Oticon or Phonak, but I am really getting sick of how horrible music sounds on either.

Anyone with the Reach or 7iX finding that music sounds natural? I’m considering Widex, but I’d love to get the Reach at Costco.

Sorta related.

I am using old rexton ks7 from Costco.

I just replaced my receivers.

Wowa. Total boost of clarity.

I sing and music is my soul. Lol

I too have been wondering if new or different aids will be even better.

All I read is background noise background noise. More Ai

I run my aids wide open (Music) when music Rockin :love_you_gesture: Sing and use my aids as monitors :wink:

Every now and then Jimi Hendrix feed back screams jaja

Yeah go ahead and give the Reach a trial, only you’ll know for sure if you like them or not, if your into DIY the Connexx software is pretty easy to use plus the music program is great, you can’t beat Costco for price and trial period, Widex has got good reviews for music, pure sound low latency etc
I’m with you on Phonak and Oticon, I haven’t found them to my liking, but remember lots of variables and personal choices on this :wink:

I like the sound of streaming music with the Rexton Reach, I am using closed domes so base is good, head phones are also great. I haven’t used them yet for live music

1 Like

That happened to me as well—I couldn’t hear music at all. However, I changed the size and closed type of the eartips, and it made a difference. Although the sound still lacks a bit of bass, it’s much better now, and I can have phone conversations without any issues.
I’m using Signia Pure