Rexton programming software help

Could anyone help me to find a link to download rexfit for Rexton adore styline bt self programming?

I have a noahlink wireless, tried signia software but it’s not detecting the aids…then I realised these also only work with the rextons mobile app so I’m assuming they need the Reston specific software for programming?

Thanks all!

Hi there, yes you’ll need Rexton flavoured version of Connexx.

1 Like

Greetings,

Can you share the Connex platform for Rexton hearing aids

Hi there, sure it’s available, you’ll also need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Hello, Like many others, I’m looking for something like the:

Rexton Connexx8.5.5/RexFit8.5.3 (or similar)

Software for the NOAHLink Wireless device with the intention of adjusting settings on the Costco/Rexton KS 8.0 HA devices.

Thanks in advance for (PM) links and/or specific pointers (Been reviewing the many great posts here on hearing-tracker)

cheers,
mindsong

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available, those are the same as Signia NX so should be good to go.

I also have some Inox 5 itc by Rexton. Can someone point to the software please? thank you

Hi there, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough, those ITC are Bluetooth so you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

I’m going for my Rexton fitting Tuesday, hope to get the new Reach. After hearing about problems with the bicore loosing its programming I am looking for fitting software to backup my new aids and a little tweeking

Hi there, sure that’s a great idea, always good to have a backup, I also backup to a flash drive, you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device name if you haven’t already got it.

Thanks I have the Noahlink and am using it and Target for my KS 10’s I was able to get my KS’s to a point where they are very useful again but want to upgrade to the new tech.

1 Like

Hi, Can you please share fitting software for Rexton hearing aids? thanks

Hi there, hey great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough but do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, you’ll also need the correct programming device, later models a Noahlink wireless.

Please forward link to the latest download of Rexton programming software. I have a Noahlink wireless. Thanks. Dan

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, be sure to do some research and read the user guides before starting your projects.