Return to initial fitting on Genie 2

Hello , thanks to all people of this forum.
Just landed on Genie 2 to fit my Oticon Opn S1 with Nohalink wireless. Connected, used and explored .
I cant turning back to initial setting . Instruments key remain trasparent gray .
I studied manuals but not find solutions .
Maybe because I performed an in situ audiogram?
May someone help me?

Could you elaborate on what you mean?

So you did make some changes, if you changed your audiogram and didn’t save the original settings, then this is your new fitting.

1 Like

In my somewhat limited experience, Genie 2, unlike say Phonak Target, will update the fitting in the aids if you make changes while the aids are connected, rather than giving you the option when you end the session. I assume you didn’t save the original fitting as a session before making changes, so I believe you can’t turn back unless whoever provided the aids will restore the fitting they shipped them with.

1 Like

I saved all the sessions I made . I can see them at the end of any session before saving .
But can’t return to any of them .
What is the correct way?
Thank you a lot

Any chance you can show some screenshots?

1.First view after start of Genie 2

1. Klick on the little arrow to expand the client to get the list of all sessions for this client

In the picture above (red arrow in picture 2) the latest session is selected , see the date and time on the right. This was your last session with the newest changes.

If you want to roll back to the very first initial settings of your hearing aids, then
3. you need to select the very first session and double click on this to start with this session data. and connect to the hearing aids. Then accept the question. Use session data.

The Audiogramm for the client could be changed to the left. Klick on button “Audiogramm”!

Check Audiogramm first , before you go back to “Select Client” and start with the very first session data.

3 Likes