Resound Streamer 2

That was what I was trying to do, connect the streamer to my laptop (Sorry if I wasn’t clear about it). I already use the phoneclip for my phone (calls and media)

I tried to connect it today and it worked (for some reason it didn’t yesterday), anyway all I have to do now is buy a mini-jack

Thanks

With the streamer are you able to hear other sounds through the HA? When I stream music from my phone I can still hear other sounds with the music in the background. But when I connect to my TV’s using BT I cannot hear anything but the TV.

Also can I have two different types of connections to the streamer and switch between them?

I connect everything to the Surround Sound system. The only thing going to the TV is the HDMI cable.

You can have your pro set it up either way, mics fully on when streaming, reduced a little, or off. I have mine on, reduced a little.

Hmm, good question. If only one device was powered up at a time, you could connect with splitters (or the two different connectors on the TV transmitter 2) and would not need a switch. If they are all powered up, I don’t know. Might need a hard switch, like an ABC switch, and make sure you go into the transmitter with one connection only.

Thanks for the reply back. I have an optical/toslink switch that I can connect everything to and then switch to what input I want to listen to.

I think that would work.

I will also apologize for the mega bump.

Does this discussion center around the Unite TV Streamer 2? This is the one made by Resound.

After debating seemingly forever whether to buy one of these devices, I’m about to take the plunge. TV headphones over my HAs seem to help quite a bit but they’re too bulky and uncomfortable.

Is this make the best option to work with the Linx2 9? Does it matter if I buy them from my audiologist or on the Internet? It’s considerably less expensive from buyhear.

Thanks.

If you are anywhere near a Costco, buy it from them, their price for a Streamer 2 is $227, and their audiologist would help you get it paired with your HA. You’ll have to buy a membership for $35, and they don’t usually have one on-hand. So plan on two trips, one to buy the Streamer 2 and another to pick it up.
I love mine. I connect it to the TV’s optical output and the sound is in sync with the speakers.