Resound software Jabra 20 DIY

Joining the crowd! Jabra Pro 20 paid, scheduled, on the way…along with Noahlink BT programmer.

Could the software wonder-workers please provide me with a link/access/download of the Resound software appropriate for the EP 20? Looking forward to enhancing my experiences via DIY. Thanks!

Hi there, hey great your giving DIY a go, it’s not that hard and there’s plenty of us to help you if needed, Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

I also need the download link for the software. Could anyone sen me the link? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless and do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Just received the Jabra Pro 20 and the Noahlink wireless.
Could someone help with the software link please. Looking forward to enter in the DIY world. Thanks

Looking for a download link for the software. Could anyone send me the link? Thanks in advance.

Hi there, hey great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough, but do read the user guides and don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.